Get taken on a guided tour of five homesteads: Zulu, Xhosa, Basotho, Ndebele and Pedi. view s multi-visual theatre presentation on the history and origin of African people;
- Browse in our Ndebele village and craft market where Ndebele murals decorate the walls & courtyard;
- Attend a multi-visual theatre presentation on the history and origin of African people;
- Guests are taken on a guided tour of our five homesteads:
- After a few drinks in the bar, guests and the families meet back in the Traditional Dance Boma for the Giant Ingoma – song and dance of all five villages. The dance culminates in communal dancing with a Pan African feast is served in the Nyama Choma restaurant with delicacies from North, East and South Africa.
|SELF DRIVE PRICE PER PERSON||SINGLE TRAVELLER||2-7 PEOPLE PRICE PER PERSON||8-12 PEOPLE PRICE PER PERSON|
Departure and arrival aproximate times:
10:00 - 16:00
- Transport from Johannesburg (return)
- Entrance to Lesedi cultural village
- Lunch at Lesedi cultural village
- All prices exclude beverages and gratuities
All tours available with an Italian speaking guide.