RIDE A HOG THROUGH THE WILD AFRICAN BUSH
We know that for all motorheads out there that riding under the blazing sun with the wind in your hair and a roaring hog between your legs is an unbeatable feeling. Now imagine doing this in the beauty of Africa, on some of the world’s most spectacular roads and passes, each day bookended with stays in luxury accommodation.
Our exclusive 5-star motorbike safari tour takes you into the heartland of Big 5 country, giving you the raw experience of the African bush with our luxurious take on a hog ride.
These tailor-made tours take you through some of the most breathtaking scenery in South Africa with some of the country’s most beautiful passes and roads - a once in a lifetime experience.
BUCKET LIST BIKE RIDE
Immerse yourself in the African bush with a completely unique, five-star motorbike safari.
- All accommodation is 4 - 5 star
- Excellent motorbike guide included
- Fully equipped technician on board - no down time on this ride!
- Passengers and pillion riders welcome
- Accompanying van means non-riders can join too
- Two safari experiences included
Leave the others in the dust and experience the rawness of the African bush on a classic hog with a safari tour you’ll remember forever!
THE PASSES AND LOCATION
The panorama route in Mpumalanga is a breathtaking slice of South Africa, littered with incredible scenery, gorgeous roads, and some of the country’s finest accommodation and sightseeing.
- Hoedspruit: On the cusp of the Kruger National Park, this beautiful low veld showcases the beauty of the bush.
- Abel Erasmus Pass: This famously scenic road is loved by bikers. It connects Blyde River Canyon, or River of Joy, with Limpopo's game reserves, and take riders through the raw beauty of the Drakensberg escarpment before dropping into the Olifants River valley.
- Long Tom Pass and surrounding roads: Rich in South African history, this curved path passes through several mountains with hairpin curves and long drops.
- Mac Mac Falls: These twin falls are considered the most beautiful in the region, and drop 70ms to the ground below.
- God’s Window: This view from the Drakensberg has inspired countless artworks - have your camera fingers ready.
- Pilgrim’s Rest: This small and historic town has a colourful history.
- Three Rondavels: These three mountain tops are one of the most popular and iconic sites to visit in Mpumalanga. There is an incredible view here and it certainly is on many people’s bucket lists.
This is no ordinary bike ride!
- 3 days of riding in total
- Maximum of 6 riders per tour
- Bike rental, insurance and fuel all included in upfront costs
- 2 nights of accommodation along the panorama route included
- First night’s stay in Johannesburg