Pretoria City Tour
- Visit the Jacaranda city
- Amazing city views from the union buildings
- Voortrekker monument
Visit the picturesque capital of South Africa Pretoria in the City of Tshwane also known as the Jacaranda City for the beautiful blooming Jacarandas in spring which fill the city streets. Visit Church square in centre of Pretoria where the city was founded from with its first church.
Visit the impressive Union Buildings designed by Sir Herbert Baker, drive by Paul Kruger House and have a tour of the imposing Voortrekker monument in this delightful city tour of the capital city.
|Self drive price per person Single traveller||2 – 3 People price per person||4 – 7 People price per person||8 – 13 People price per person||14 -17 People price per person||18+ People price per person|
|n/a||R 1200,00||R 1000,00||R 1000,00||R 950,00||R 950,00|
- Transport within Pretoria
- From Johannesburg a surcharge of R500 is added to the total
- Entrance and tour of the Voortrekker Monument;
- Drive by Kruger House; Church square; and stop at the Union Buildings where you will also see the 9m tall statue of Nelson Mandela.
- All prices exclude,Lunch, beverages and gratuities unless otherwise stated
- All tours Subject to availability
- All tours available with Italian speaking guide